I hope you all are doing good in life and making best out of it. Today, I am here to announce about my nomination for “The Liebster Award”. It is really a matter of pride and joy for me to be nominated by such a thoughtful person Mr. Manoj Mehra. Thank you so much for nominating me.
Let’s get started with the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts about me
- I am proud Indian.
- I am Chartered Accountant by profession.
- I always strive to get better as a person.
- I like socializing at the same time I need some time alone as well. I kinda need to maintain balance between both.
- I started this website to encourage others at the moment I was broke and thought of doing something that can help me as well as others.
- I do check my mails everyday to check if anyone needs help and I help them as soon as possible.
- I like exploring and learning something new may it be a little knowledge about anything.
- Recently I started a new lifestyle by bringing many plants at my home just to feel closer to nature.
- I am involved in reading, craft, DIY, blogging, motivation and social work. I know it’s a lot but I do these things to survive and mental peace.
- I am blunt and straight forward and expect the same from others.
- I am a night person.
These were the 11 facts about me, I think many of you might be knowing this and many not. So here they are…
Let’s move on…
My answers to Mr. Manoj Mehra’s Questions
Que 1: Why did you start blogging?
Ans 1: I wanted to start it since a long time but when I got broke mentally and emotionally, I was left only with my laptop, mobile and net connection. I thought of giving up everything and wanted to talk to people who can at least listen to me. Then was the time when I realized that I wasn’t the only one going through this phase of life and started this site to share my views and accept theirs.
Que 2: Do you like reading books or novel?
Ans 2: Well, I like novels, but I prefer books more.
Que 3: How will you spend a day without mobile?
Ans 3: I would spend my day with my friends and family.
Que 4: What is happiness according to you?
Ans 4: “Happiness” for me is being satisfied, more of mentally and spiritually. I strongly feel that a person can win world with his/her peace of mind.
Que 5: What are your regrets?
Ans 5: Oh! I will be honest here… I regret procrastinating everything. Mostly it’s not intentional but I really need to work upon it.
Que 6: Which one movie or show character do you like the most?
Ans 6: My movie list is quite long. But for the show character, I love all the characters of “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Series. Specially Joey.
Que 7: What is your favorite TV series or show?
Ans 7: There are many… Seriously… But, what came to my mind first after reading is the show “13 Reasons Why”. I love this show may be because I can relate with the main lead Hannah Baker. One must watch this show (*** Disclaimer: Those who are going through any mental trauma, please seek guidance of trusted elder before or while watching this show.)
Que 8: What is your favorite sport?
Ans 8: I like Badminton and Basket ball.
Que 9: Who is your favorite sport player?
Ans 9: I like P.V. Sindhu and Marry Com.
Que 10: Who is your favorite singer?
Ans 10: Frankly, no one. Lyrics are what touch my soul.
Que 11: What is your favorite food?
Ans 11: It keeps changing but, Chaat is my all time favorite.
Now, time for nominations
I nominate following inspiring bloggers for “The Liebster Award”
- Michael Ogazie
- The Dream Catcher
- Nikhil Kundu
- Shivani Singh Patel
- Pritam Bora
- Smiley Subi
Go ahead bloggers and enjoy the nominations. You all truly deserve this.
Here are my 11 questions waiting for your answers:
- What makes your Day “Spent Well”?
- List down your 3 prior things of bucket list.
- What do you mean by “Exploring Life”?
- What do you do for motivation?
- Who or What keeps you going?
- Which Quote defines you?
- What is your 5 year plan for life?
- How you deal with failure?
- Which habit of yours makes you special and proud of?
- What do you think about future of India?
- What do you mean by Feminism?
These are the 11 question I would like to ask and wait for their replies. May be we together can help someone to feel better and grow.
Go ahead… Enjoy… Keep Exploring… and Keep Blogging.